Premfire B1 – Straw Applied
Sealprem’s Premfire B1 Construction Foam is an air humidity curing prepolymerised mixture in an aerosol can. The can comes with a straw applicator at no additional cost. To apply the foam, you simply remove the cap, install the straw, shake the can and apply. This is a really quick and convenient option for smaller jobs. As with all straw applied foam, you have to get the feel for how much pressure to put on the straw, but once you do, this is a great way to quickly apply Premfire B1 on smaller projects.
However, due to the straws lack of flow control, it often leads to inaccurate placement of the foam. When used in small quantities, straw foams are cheaper and do not involve additional costs.
- Good temperature and sound insulator
- Strong adhesive properties
- Adheres to most building substrates (except: Teflon, polyethylene and silicone surfaces)
- Cured foam is sensitive to UV and direct sunlight
- Cured foam can be painted
- Installation of fire protection doors
- Filling holes and gaps
- Thermal insulation where high requirements for fire resistance are needed